Pin Up Bet Login on the website of the bookmaker is carried out according to two main elements of the account:
- Phone number
- Email address
The user can choose either a phone number or email as a login along with a password that he creates when registering an account.
Instructions for Pin Up Login
To log in the user’s personal account on the Pinup website, follow these steps:
- Hit the button on the top panel of the Pin Up website – Login;
- Enter the phone number or email address specified during registration as a login;
- Enter the password to your account;
- Click on the Log In button in the form for entering your personal account.
After logging in the Pinup personal account, the user will have access to financial instruments for replenishing the account and other sections of the personal account, such as:
- Profile: user’s personal data, form for uploading documents for verification
- Balance: the balance of the main and bonus accounts, the number of pincoins in the loyalty program
- Bonuses: information on current bonuses, a field for activating promotional codes
- Transaction History: history of rates and financial transactions
- Security: password change and history of visits to the personal account with the IP and version of the device from which the account was logged in
Sign in Pin Up Bet mobile application
In the Pinap mobile application, logging into the user account and personal account is performed in the same way as on the desktop version.
As a login, you can use either your phone number or email address, as well as enter the password to your account. If the user has forgotten the password, it can be restored right in the login form. To do this, click on the question mark next to the password field, enter the email address or phone number connected to the account. A code will be sent to your mail or phone, which has to be entered in the field below. You can create a new password in a new window.
How to log out Pin Up account
Logging out of the account in the Pinup personal account is possible by pressing the Log Out button on the top panel of the site or mobile application. The button is next to the player profile button.